Website TLC Drain & Sewer
Customer Service Representative Job Details Near North Wales, PA
The Role- Customer Service Rep.
Book service appointments and do whatever is necessary to promote customer satisfaction.
- Convert incoming customer calls into booked service appointments.
- Deliver call scripts with an authentic cadence; be clear, compelling and personable.
- Respond to customer requests, resolving issues and promoting the brand.
- Be professional and establish customer rapport, encouraging repeat business.
- Participate in training to boost booked calls and practice outbound calling.
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
- Maintain and update customer database with complete and accurate information.
Competencies for Success
- Develop a proven track record in customer service.
- IT competent; good typist and proficient with phone systems.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Ability to build trust and demonstrate empathy.
- Personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
What We Offer
- Competitive pay starting at $18-$20/hr.
- Medical Insurance — we pay 60% of you and your family’s insurance premiums for health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software
- 401k Plan with a company match
- 6 Paid holidays and 10 days PTO
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company events, and you’ll build life-long friendships at
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call